Valma Jn.Phillip Cox - CEO
Valerie Octave -Technical Director.
Thomson St Louis - Soca Fiesta (Marketing & Promotion Manager )
Dr Stylish - Emotions
Mackie Mac - Reality Check & Expose
Niki - Expose
Mr Bubbles - Afternoon Mix
Dr Love - Country & Western [Sunday & Patois Thursday]
Red Lion - Zion Showcase
Majesty - Maintenance Engineer
Marbla - Community Vibs
Stevaco - Roll Call
Ras Ieve - Black in Public
Carl Ryan Hunter - Ska, Reggae 70's 80' 90
Ace & Parker - Sports Zone
Chris Constantine - Soca Explosion
Pastor Rudy Williams - Voice of the Morning (Gospel)
Laura & Alice - Decouve Pouvoir Bon Dieu (Gospel)
Shall Charles Popo - Creole
The manager is ultimately responsible for the station, is the first point of contact, and is responsible for overseeing station activities. Please contact station for further information about RFI.
Minutes minutes minutes. The secretary is also the first point of contact for all new members, can do you a great deal on membership and can also answer general queries or point you in the right direction.
Head of Technical Herbert Noel - Valerie Octave
Responsible for the equipment in the studio, and its functioning.
Marketing and Promotion Dept
Responsilble for ogranizing events and activitie geared towards the station achieveing its goal to entertaining , keeping the people of Soufriere and surrounding communities as well as the caribbean islands.
Head of Programming and Music
The head of programming is responsible for listening to demos and sorting out a schedule for our broadcast. Heads up the music team to review new releases, create a playlist, interview bands and review gigs. Local artists can get in touch or post demos to RFI.
TOP TEN COMMANDMENTS FOR A PRESENTER....
1. Thou shalt never be statisfied with thy show
2. Thou shalt meet thy public whenever possible
3. Thou shalt make it clear to everyone that thy studio is not for socialising
4. Thou shalt read a daily/regional/local newspaper to keep informed on what is happening in thy community and world
5. Thou shalt ensure thou has thy prizes before running thy competition
6. Thou shalt work thy tail off to do the best job possible
7. Thou shalt treat people the way thou wouldst like to be treated
8. Thou shalt be prepared for the worst
9. Thou shalt treat thy equipment as if it were thy own
10. Thou shalt answer thy own phone-in competition lines